Our school-time performances support the Department of Education's Blueprint for Teaching and Learning in the Arts by motivating students and teachers to go beyond the walls of the classroom for meaningful arts experiences.
Check back in August 2020 for information about our 2020-2021 Art Smart schooltime performances for school field trips.
RESERVE TICKETS FOR YOUR CLASS EARLY - WE SELL OUT QUICKLY!
Tickets are just $9! One free teacher ticket and one free teacher's aide ticket per class. Ask us about our Title 1 school discounts.
Click here for order form. Order forms can be emailed to Kenneth.Naanep@kbcc.cuny.edu or faxed to 718-368-6885.
You can also call 718-368-6686 and let us know your:
- School name, number of classes, grade level(s), and any special needs.
- Group leader's name, email, school phone, cell phone, and fax number.
- Show titles with 1st and 2nd date choices.
- Total number of tickets (students and adults).
- Total number of teachers and paraprofessionals.
- Estimated number of buses.
- We accept teacher or school checks, credit cards, and cash.
- Payments also can be processed through the D.O.E. Our vendor number is 113022873.
- Your reservation is confirmed once you receive an invoice from us.
- Payment due date will be included with your confirmation email and invoice.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
ALL SHOWS START AT 10:30 AM. Bus drop-off is at 10:00 AM.
For more information and reservations, please contact Kenneth Naanep, Company Manager.
Tel: (718) 368-6686
Fax: (718) 368-6885
On Stage at Kingsborough's Art Smart program is made possible, in part, with funds from The Pierre & Tana Matisse Foundation, Ronald McDonald House Charities, and public funds from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs.